Plunging into .NET Development

Weblog Pieter Gheysens
Microsoft .NET Development - C# - Enterprise Library - Visual Studio 2005 Team System - Compuware DevPartner - ...
 


Sunday, October 2

Blog-silence

In less then 10 hours I'm leaving to Havana [Cuba] for a 14-day holiday! Great! No computer, no access to the Internet, none of all this stuff for the coming 336 hours. This has been a while ... I even can't remember it! At the other hand I convinced my girlfriend to put a .NET programming book into my suitcase to decrease my reading pile but I'm sure that she will do everything to prevent me from reading it. Maybe she has it at the good end and I should completely ban all work-related stuff for the coming period. It has been really hectic the last couple of months : project-work at the customer and other business stuff at Compuware. Time to clear my mind, to reload my batteries and to enjoy the holidays! Cuba, here I come!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Enjoy your holidays!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home