Plunging into .NET Development

Weblog Pieter Gheysens
Microsoft .NET Development - C# - Enterprise Library - Visual Studio 2005 Team System - Compuware DevPartner - ...
 


Saturday, September 3

New Notebook

I have finally switched to my new computer (Dell Latitude D610 - 1.86 GHz - 2 GB RAM - 60 GB Harddisk). It took me some time to install everything I wanted and to move all my data from my old computer.

Installation Details :
  • Partition 1 [Windows XP Professional]
    • Visual Studio .NET 2003
    • Visual Studio .NET 2005 (beta 2)
    • Visual SourceSafe 2005 (beta 2)
    • SQL Server 2005 (CTP June 2005)
    • Microsoft Virtual PC
    • MSDN Library (April 2005)
    • Microsoft Office 2003
  • Partition 2 [Windows Vista (beta 1)]

2 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    E o Windows Vista está funcionando bem? De onde você fez o download?

    Abraços.
    Fabio Galante
    vstudio.net@terra.com.br

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    @fabio galante:
    good thing that everyone can read all the languages of the world;

     

Post a Comment

<< Home