Plunging into .NET Development

Weblog Pieter Gheysens
Microsoft .NET Development - C# - Enterprise Library - Visual Studio 2005 Team System - Compuware DevPartner - ...
 


Wednesday, January 26

Short-ski Courchevel

Tomorrow-evening (after work - hopefully I can fix all remaining bugs assigned to me) I'm leaving with some friends for a short-ski trip to Courchevel. Conditions are looking great for the moment : lots of snow and a nice weather-forecast for the coming days!

It will surely be a long day : a normal working-day and afterwards more than 900km to travel by car, but I really look forward to it ...

Returning Monday-afternoon means that no much sleep will be left for the start of DevDays on Tuesday. Hopefully I won't fall asleep during the keynote-session of Bill Gates ;-).

Courchevel : here I come!

Update : I've uploaded some pictures on my MSN Space. No doubt about it : the short-ski was great!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home