Plunging into .NET Development

Weblog Pieter Gheysens
Microsoft .NET Development - C# - Enterprise Library - Visual Studio 2005 Team System - Compuware DevPartner - ...
 


Wednesday, April 1

MVP Team System + new career challenge

A mail in my spam-folder on April 1, 2009 :
Congratulations 2009 Microsoft MVP!
I checked and double checked and ... it's real! I'm rewarded with the MVP Team System award for my engagement in the community. Nice! Thanks Microsoft and all those who supported me along the road to this award! A while ago I started a dedicated VSTS blog (intovsts.net) and this may have pulled me through ...
Microsoft Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) are exceptional technical community leaders from around the world who are awarded for voluntarily sharing their high quality, real world expertise in offline and online technical communities. Microsoft MVPs are a highly select group of experts that represents the technical community's best and brightest, and they share a deep commitment to community and a willingness to help others.
Currently there are 26 MVPs in Belgium and I happen to be the only Team System MVP in Belgium.

Last month I also decided to leave Compuware and head for a new challenge in my career. More on this in a later post! Exciting times!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home