Plunging into .NET Development

Weblog Pieter Gheysens
Microsoft .NET Development - C# - Enterprise Library - Visual Studio 2005 Team System - Compuware DevPartner - ...
 


Thursday, May 26

Personalize your Google Homepage

See information you care about on your Google homepage : http://www.google.com/ig

Before sign in ...



After sign in : choose settings ...



After saving preferences ...



Note that this technology is still in development (beta). You can also drag and drop the different items [Web Parts] at different locations in your page.

Thx for pointing me to this link Kim! I love this kind of all-in-one functionality because it saves me time. I hope that the future brings even more personalization : local information/news, custom rss-feeds, ...

I still wonder what "ig" means in the google-url... Please help me get some sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home