Plunging into .NET Development

Weblog Pieter Gheysens
Microsoft .NET Development - C# - Enterprise Library - Visual Studio 2005 Team System - Compuware DevPartner - ...
 


Tuesday, March 8

Post Conference DVD TechEd 2004

A few weeks ago I requested a post conference DVD of TechEd 2004 (Amsterdam) on the contact-pages of the TechEd 2005 website. Normally I should have obtained it automatically because I attended TechEd 2004 but this was clearly not the case. Anyway, I received the DVDs yesterday and they contain all PowerPoint presentations and Windows Media Files of all conference sessions! I will surely take a closer look at some interesting sessions I could not attend ...

Don't forget to request your copy if you didn't get your post conference DVD of TechEd 2004!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home