Tuesday, September 23
Thursday, September 18
- If you have chosen to run tests that are listed in a Test List, then there won't be any problem : code coverage results will be available because all testrun configuration settings will be picked up in the testrun configuration file via the .vsmdi file.
- If you have chosen to run tests with the TestContainer option, then the testrun configuration file is not picked up because there won't be any trace of a .vsmdi file in your build project file. You may fix this by manually adding the following line to your .proj file.
This line (to be added in PropertyGroup of .proj file) will pick up the test run configuration file and will control the way tests are run.
Labels: Team Foundation Server
Thursday, September 4
- September 11 : Introduction to ALT.NET (Yves Goeleven)
- ASP.NET 3.5 SP1 special
- October 14 : ASP.NET MVC (Maarten Balliauw)
- October 21 : Dynamic Data, Data Services, Entity Framework (Gill Cleeren)
- November : Best of PDC / TechEd (date not final yet)
- November 27 : What’s new in Visual Studio Team System Code Name “Rosario” (Pieter Gheysens)
- December 19 : Geek Dinner (location not final yet)