- September 29, 2006 : What's New in Internet Explorer 7 for Developers
- October 4, 2006 : Technical Overview of Windows Sharepoint Services 3.0 and Office SharePoint Server 2007
- October 5, 2006 : VISUG - Windows Workflow Foundation
- October 14, 2006 : BIWUG - Upgrading Windows SharePoint Services v2 and Migrating CMS 2002
- November 7-10, 2006 : TechEd Developers 2006
Wednesday, September 27
Is this typical behavior for the IT industry? Looking at the future and learning what to expect and how to prepare for it, while still - happily or not - facing the daily issues of the current (old?) technology? Wouldn't it be great to have a last/final version of the framework (all-in!) ;-)? Yeah right! Dream on! It's our destiny as techies to adapt ourselves again and again. We may have a high-demanding job, but it will never be boring. That's for sure!
By the way : Peter Himschoot and Ingo Rammer did a great job in presenting the new features of the .NET Framework 3.0. Like always, no remarks on the organization of the events : enough food and drinks, even with a packed Kinepolis. Looking forward to the next one!
Tuesday, September 5
The CreateUserWizard control has an event CreatedUser that fires immediately after the new user has been created. In that event you can call the AddUserToRole method on the Web.Security.Roles object.